Corporate Security Officer Jobs in Edmond – Oklahoma – USA at Paycom
Title: Corporate Security Officer
Location: Edmond – Oklahoma – USA
Type: Full Time
Security Officers ensure safety and security for Paycom property and personnel. Officers monitor and ensure all proper procedures are followed for individuals entering and exiting Paycom property. Security Officers maintain high visibility on the premises to prevent security breaches, theft, or other loss of company assets.
• Patrols Company grounds every hour to check for hazards and unsafe conditions. Tour company property in all weather conditions to ensure all buildings, gates, and fence perimeter are secure. Check for hazards and possible security breaches to safeguard Paycom’s property and personnel. Daily record activities, such as visitors, searches, and security issues into an online security log for record keeping.
• Monitors and controls access to corporate premises and sales offices to regulate the admittance process and preclude unauthorized access to facilities. Greet and direct employees and visitors onto the property. Check identification and employee badges to confirm identity of everyone who enters the premises. Direct heavy traffic during start and end of business hours or as needed for events.
• Operates and maintains metal detection equipment used in entry ways and for special events. Handle dangerous or sensitive items detected through this process, and securely storing and/or disposing of dangerous or sensitive items.
• Responds immediately to unusual or emergency situations and takes appropriate action to ensure the security and safety of personnel and property. Quickly and safely direct emergency personnel on and off the property when emergency situations occur. Maintain order and control during emergency situations.
• Ability to think clearly and respond quickly, accurately, and calmly in emergency situations.
• Maintains an online security log of all activities, such as visitors, searches, and security issues for record keeping.
• Maintains proficient use of all assigned protective equipment, weapons, and life saving devices. Hold a valid armed Security Officer License in the state the employee is employed throughout employment. Responsible for providing individual firearm and carrying it at all times while on duty.
• Maintains proficient use of all assigned protective equipment, weapons, and life saving devices. Hold a valid Security Officer License in the state the employee is employed throughout employment. Responsible for providing individual firearm and carrying it at all times while on duty.
• Within 90 days understand all company safety policies and enforce compliance. Read, comprehend and exhibit understanding of company safety policies and procedures. Enforce compliance of safety procedures among Paycom’s growing workforce. Remain aware of any changes in company safety procedures.
• Maintain a valid state driver’s license in the state employed.
• Employee must operate a motor vehicle in safe manner and obey all traffic laws.
• Successfully meet annual Paycom Physical Security firearms qualifications.
• Complete all required security and
within 90 days of employment. Shadow and train during day, night, and weekend shifts to gain experience necessary to work independently on all shifts. Complete online courses that cover patrol, firearm safety and traffic control within 90 d…