Cyber Security Consultant Jobs in Bath, England, United Kingdom at Advanced Resource Managers
Title: Cyber Security Consultant
Company: Advanced Resource Managers
Location: Bath, England, United Kingdom
ARM is currently working with a well-established, International Engineering Consultancy that is looking for a Cyber Security consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Operating mainly in the Defence and Maritime industry they have a presence with clients based across the UK and as a result, this will be a remote role with occasional travel to the office/client sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join a market-leading Consultancy with ample opportunity to develop and progress.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, we are looking for someone who:
– Has expertise in industrial control systems/operational technology;
– Can decompose complex system of system designs into component parts;
– Is experienced in developing technical security architectures;
– Can map business and high-level requirements to technical requirements, deliverable solutions and programmes of work;
– Can engage with customers, stakeholders and suppliers to implement timely solutions.
– Is aware of Agile methodologies and techniques;
– Can provide security-related design advice to projects, contributing to the ‘secure by design’ approach for Government projects;
– Can identify cyber and information security risks and propose appropriate activities and controls to mitigate them.
– Is aware of the security controls required for cloud-based solutions;
– Has a foundation knowledge in computer science or system of systems engineering;
– Has an awareness of the latest developments in the cyber security field and state-of-the-art cyber security solutions;
– Has an interest in cyber-related R&D.
The employee benefits are designed to ensure you have the resources you need to thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, and personal development.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be eligible for SC Clearance.