Scrum Master – Web Security and Authentication Job at Talan – Brussel
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields
Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation [email protected]…)
Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
The IT Middleware Services tribe is part of the bank’s Infrastructure department and is a valuable partner of the customer journey’s tribes. We adopt solid infrastructure solutions (standardized and flexible solutions) and focus on keeping the quality and manageability of our production for all customers and employees in the bank. Being part of the IT Middleware Services tribe means you contribute to many initiatives across the bank. You operate within the context of the web security & authentication domain (Single Sign On, Junctions, reverse proxy, federation management, …), touching many applications.
Your tasks are:
- set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the squad face any obstacles
- provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- assist and support the squad in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
- track squad capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
- help the squad face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- remove barriers to squad effectiveness and protect the squad from outside distractions
risk & issue management
Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, … ). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal.
First experience in BANK SECTOR
Fluent in Duch or fluent in French
English : Strong written and spoken skills
Expectation: 50% on site & 50% homeworking
About the Company
Company: Talan –
Company Location: Brussel