Security Team Member – SIA Licence required Job at Haven – Exmouth
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as Security Team to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Safety & Security Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16
to 17 from £7.50 / 18+ from £9.50
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Security Team you will provide an outstanding Security experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
- conducting regular perimeter patrols and performing regular safety and fire-equipment checks
- ensuring guests holidays are not disrupted by maintaining acceptable noise levels in and around caravans
- Assisting customers with enquiries
- Checking membership passes
- Inspect safety equipment and fire exits
- Completion of control logs and report
What We Would Like You To Bring
You will be SIA licensed, preferably experience within a similar role. You will be committed and focused on delivering a professional service, have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude to customer care. We are looking for team players, who will be happy to support late check-in’s with other departments, such as housekeeping and reception.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a security Team Member and grow into a Head of Department role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
About the Company
Company: Haven –
Company Location: Exmouth